Want to make a trip to Benidorm, Spain? You will find bus tickets to Benidorm on our website Infobus.eu. Use the search form above to book your tickets from trusted carriers and travel on modern buses to Benidorm.
Local time: 14:58:54 (24.02.2024)
Benidorm is a luxurious resort in one of the most famous tourist areas of Spain, on the Costa Blanca. Life is in full swing here all year round, day and night, and the comfortable sandy beaches of Poniente and Levante, marked with the Blue Flag, hospitably welcome vacationers who come here to swim and sunbathe. In Benidorm, tourists will have many exciting and vivid impressions from exploring the city and traveling along the hospitable and picturesque coast. If you are interested in a Spanish beach vacation, buy a bus ticket to Benidorm as soon as possible.
Benidorm is located on the east coast of the Mediterranean Sea in the Spanish province of Alicante. The first information about this area dates back to the III century BC, when the coast was inhabited by the ancient Phoenicians. A little later, they were replaced by the Romans and Greeks, who were later ousted by the Moors. Benidorm became a real resort only in the 70s of the XX century, when tourists from all over the world flocked to its beaches. Today, the city is constantly served by flights from neighboring cities, such as the Madrid-Benidorm bus or the Valencia-Benidorm bus.
Benidorm is surrounded by mountains, so the climate is very warm and mild. In summer, the air temperature usually ranges from +24-30 °C, and in winter - +14-20 °C. It is almost never cloudy on this part of the coast, and it rarely rains. The swimming season lasts until October, but even in the winter months there are days when you can swim without the risk of catching a cold. That is why tourists are constantly coming here, using the plane, train, car and bus to Benidorm. There are also regular routes from the city to other regions of Spain, such as the Benidorm-Valencia bus.
The city attracts not only with beach vacations and beautiful nature. It is worth visiting the Old Town, which is known for its low buildings of the XVII-XVIII centuries, squares, taverns and various establishments. In this place, tourists can visit the most popular tapas bars, especially if you walk down Santo Domingo Street. The Church of San Jaime is a historically important place for Benidorm, because in 1740 the image of the Blessed Virgin Sufrajo, who is the patron saint of the city, was found. The church is located in the upper part of the ancient settlement on Canfali Hill. There are three squares around the building, two of which lead to the sea. If you want to visit this city, you can buy a bus ticket to Benidorm online on the INFOBUS website right now.
The city is famous for its beautiful beaches, luxurious hotels and various entertainment activities, so it's worth visiting to experience the culture and flavor. Today, Benidorm is divided into several districts:
1. The Old Town is the central and rather small part of the city between the Levante and Poniente urban districts. Here tourists can find small streets, cozy town squares with numerous shops and stalls.
2. Rincon de Lloix is a quiet and prestigious area of Benidorm, located east of the Levante district at the end of the beach area. Many urban infrastructure facilities are located within walking distance.
3. Levante is considered to be the new center of the city. It is a typical tourist and bustling area with numerous high-rise buildings, business centers, hotels of various levels, casinos, clubs, fashionable shops, restaurants and bars.
4. Poniente is a large residential area with direct access to the sandy, long and wide beach of the same name, Poniente.
5. La Cala is the youngest district of the city. It is formally part of Benidorm, but administratively belongs to the municipality of Finestrat. The area is popular with families with children and young couples.
Nowadays, Benidorm has more than 150 hotels of various levels, about 200 restaurants, many nightclubs, casinos and a huge number of shops. This is what makes Benidorm a prestigious resort and a dream vacation destination.
Buses to Benidorm run daily. You can find out the schedule, prices and book tickets on the INFOBUS website. There are several things to do for first-time travelers to Benidorm:
• pray in the San Jaime Church. This is one of the oldest buildings in the city and is considered its main historical and cultural landmark;
• go on an excursion to the most interesting cities of the province - Alicante, Cartagena, Valencia, Murcia. They have preserved many historical sites and architectural monuments. To do this, book tickets for the Benidorm-Alicante bus and the Benidorm-Madrid bus;
• visit the Aqualandia water park. It is very beautiful, there are many swimming pools, water slides, bars and cafes, so families with children can have fun here;
• relax in the Mundomar Park. Here you can have fun on numerous attractions and communicate with wildlife. The main inhabitants of the park are marine mammals and exotic birds;
• take a trip on the Limon Express. This is a small old train that runs from Benidorm to Gata along the Costa Blanca. Along the way, you can admire the picturesque nature, and at the final station, visit a musical instrument factory;
• go to the island of La Isla de Benidorm - one of the best places for spearfishing and diving.
If you are planning a trip with children, this city will be a great option, as you will find amusement parks, water parks, zoos, interesting excursions, etc.
A bus ticket to Benidorm is not the only expense during your vacation, you should also think about accommodation, food, and entertainment. If you are visiting additional excursions in neighboring cities, don't forget to book a seat on the Alicante-Benidorm bus or other flights. Benidorm has a real abundance of options for tourists of all categories. Local hotels and apartments have different prices, many of them provide additional services for families with children (playrooms, babysitting services). As a rule, children under 12 years old stay free of charge.
In four-star hotels, such as La Estación, you can find rooms for two from 120 EUR per night. In three-star hotels, an overnight stay will cost you 80 EUR per night. In budget hotels, you can find rooms for 50-60 EUR per night. The cheapest option is guest houses, where the price for accommodation starts from 40 EUR. The resort of Benidorm takes pride of place on the map of Spain. This is a wonderful place that gives vacationers a wonderful beach vacation along with all kinds of entertainment and exciting pastimes. The city has high-quality roads and a bus network of 20 bus routes. Special double-decker buses of the City Tour category also run especially for tourists. Souvenirs here are very interesting, especially in the old part of the city.
Do not miss promotions, discounts and other interesting INFOBUS offers. Sign up for the newsletter and travel with us cheaper!