Want to make a trip to Valencia, Spain? You will find bus tickets to Valencia on our website Infobus.eu. Use the search form above to book your tickets from trusted carriers and travel on modern buses to Valencia.
Population: 796 549 Citizens
Local time: 18:16:08 (22.02.2024)
Valencia is a city of wide sandy beaches, ancient architecture, the Holy Grail, orchards and paella. It is also the greenest Spanish resort on the Mediterranean coast. Valencia can be characterized in many ways, offering beautiful beaches, historic districts, and a rich cultural heritage. Finally, it is the birthplace of paella, which has made this delicacy famous all over the world.You can come to Valencia for a week, two weeks, or even a month - you will definitely not be bored here, because hundreds of interesting places are located not only in the city but also in its surroundings. To see them, buy bus tickets to Valencia.
Every year, about 2,000,000 fans of event tourism travel to Valencia in early March to attend the Fallas festival, which takes place from March 14 to 19. The festivities open with a pyrotechnic parade, followed by the Flower festival, the traditional Paella and a puppet show. And for travelers who love discounts and sales, the ideal time to travel to Valencia is the second week of January or the end of January. "Tasty" prices are kept in the city's boutiques for about a month. Because of this, guests from neighboring cities often come here, buying tickets for the Madrid-Valencia bus, Alicante-Valencia bus, etc.
The city has a well-developed transport infrastructure, so you can easily get here from any corner of Europe. Bus to Valencia is a fast, convenient and inexpensive way to go on vacation in Spain. If you don't want to waste time in the ticket office, you can buy a bus ticket to Valencia online on the INFOBUS website. Here you can also book a seat on the Valencia-Madrid bus or Valencia-Barcelona bus if you want to visit other popular cities in Spain.
The weather in Valencia is warm and sunny almost all year round, so you can plan a visit to the resort regardless of the season. The city consists of 19 districts, each of which has its own sub-districts, each of which has its own characteristics:
1. The most convenient and popular area of Valencia for tourists is the Old Town, where a large number of restaurants and hotels are located, as well as the main attractions of the city.
2. Eixample is considered an elite district. Here you can stroll through the city center, admire the beautiful historic buildings and get acquainted with the local cuisine in numerous cafes and restaurants.
3. The Poblats Maritims area has a more developed infrastructure, with many inexpensive grocery stores and souvenir shops.
4. If you want to combine a beach vacation with a cultural program, tourists can settle in the Las Arenas beach area. It is here that the marina is located - a picturesque and cozy place.
5. The Campanar area will appeal to budget-conscious tourists and those who like green parks. This part of the city is remote from the center, where you can visit a landscape park, a zoo, and stay in inexpensive hotels.
6. The Malvaros beach area is popular among vacationers. It has the cleanest beaches in the city.
Valencia has survived many wars, changes of rulers, and even a major fire during its existence, but these events only emphasized the city's history and gave it a special appeal.
Spanish Valencia ranks 3rd after Barcelona and Madrid in terms of the number of tourists. So far, the guests are satisfied, especially those who want to relax in peace, away from noisy crowds. New interesting locations are constantly opening in the city, unique holidays are held, and there are many convenient tourist offices where tourists can buy tickets, book excursions, and, as a bonus, get a free map of the city.
Walking through the streets of Valencia on foot will give you a first glimpse of the city and even make you fall in love with it. During your trip, you need to have time to:
• walk through the City of Arts and Sciences, visit the cinema, the oceanarium and the Prince Felipe Museum of Science;
• go for a walk in the Turia Gardens, admire the landscape design, have a picnic on the grass or go in for sports;
• visit the Cathedral and see the Holy Grail - the famous cup from which Jesus tasted wine at the Last Supper;
• admire the view of the city from the observation deck on the Miguelete Bell Tower;
• go shopping at the Central Market, a very colorful and atmospheric place;
• swim in the Mediterranean Sea by going to one of the most popular beaches in Valencia;
• take part in the Festival of Fallas, a fun-filled celebration that lasts a week and is accompanied by firecrackers, music, flower offerings to the Virgin Mary, and large-scale parades.
Valencia is a great place to relax and discover new experiences. The city is famous for its beaches on the Mediterranean Sea, gastronomic delights, historical monuments, atmospheric festivals and contemporary art. Tourists should definitely sign up for excursions and visit such places:
1. La Ciudad de las Artes and Las Ciencias are the main architectural attractions of the city.
2. Old Town - here you can visit the Cathedral of St. James and other historical monuments.
3. Central Market - helps you enjoy the authentic atmosphere and buy local delicacies at a reasonable price.
4. The Oceanographic Aquarium is the largest in Europe. Here you can learn more about marine species and their environment.
5. Palace of Science - offers guided tours where you can learn more about its architecture and collections.
All in all, Valencia offers a diverse and exciting experience for tourists, combining a rich cultural heritage, delicious cuisine and a great vacation on the beaches. If you have a lot of free time, be sure to visit other regions of the country, for example, by buying a Valencia-Alicante bus ticket.
Despite its resort status, Valencia attracts tourists from all over the world. Travelers who can afford not only a budget but also a more luxurious vacation come here. A ticket to Valencia by bus, train, or other means of transportation is the main expense. Housing in the city has a different price range, but you can find good hotel rooms for 50 euros per night. The local gastronomy is also affordable for most tourists, so be sure to try a seafood paella and a glass of wine.
When planning your travel budget, keep in mind that tips are welcome in Valencia. As a rule, they amount to 10-15% of the cost of the service, and you can leave 5% for the guide. In some restaurants, service is included in the bill, you can also leave a tip for the waiter. Buses in Valencia are the main public transport. To save on travel, you can buy a Valencia Tourist Card at the metro station. It will allow you to use public transport for free in zones A and B, as well as discounts on museums and shops and restaurants in the city.
Do not miss promotions, discounts and other interesting INFOBUS offers. Sign up for the newsletter and travel with us cheaper!