Book bus tickets Lviv - Paris on Infobus.eu. Find out the ticket prices and timetable of buses from Lviv. Low prices from carriers for coaches Lviv - Paris. Plan your trip to the city Paris, France with us.
Lviv is traditionally considered Ukraine's "gateway to Europe", as most international trains and buses depart from here. Throughout its long history, the city has been ruled by various countries, which is why it has acquired a special charm, sophisticated architectural lines and unique cultural monuments that are not found in other regions of Ukraine. Lviv is a city where every street has history, culture and a special atmosphere.
Lviv is often called a "little Paris" because it is a city that falls in love with you and in which you fall in love. You can personally compare these cities by buying bus tickets Lviv-Paris. There are dozens of regular buses running between them, which transport passengers to the French capital quickly and without transfers. Before travelling to Paris, be sure to find time for a walk around Lviv, the most European city in Ukraine. Here are some of its most prominent sights:
- Rynok Square and the City Hall;
- Lviv Opera House;
- Lvivarnya Beer Museum ;
- Italian Courtyard;
- Potocki Palace ;
- Church of St Elzbieta;
- Franko Park .
Every traveller gets an unforgettable experience from visiting many interesting places. There are incomparable cultural treasures, natural attractions and a special mystical atmosphere shrouded in legends and myths. If you have been planning a trip to the French capital for a long time, book your bus tickets Lviv Paris on the INFOBUS website.
When travelling from Lviv to Paris, you can choose different transport options, depending on your preferences, budget and time constraints. Book your tickets in advance online or at a bus station ticket office to make your trip a success. The most popular option is the international bus Lviv - Paris. On the INFOBUS website, you can see the schedule of buses for the specified dates, compare prices and buy return tickets immediately . The distance ofLviv toParis is 1800 km, the trip lasts 38-45 hours, depending on the route, the number of stops or transfers.
Travelling by bus has numerous advantages:
- bus tickets are often cheaper than train or plane tickets;
- buses make stops along the route, which allows you to rest and fight fatigue during long journeys;
- most international buses have an increased level of comfort, so you can sleep comfortably, charge your phone, etc;
- spacious luggage compartments allow passengers to transport their luggage without overpayments
Passenger transportation Lviv - Paris is provided every 2-3 hours. The INFOBUS website regularly updates ticket prices, schedules and routes. Ticket prices may sometimes change depending on the carrier, season, availability of connections, etc. Sign up for the INFOBUS newsletter to be informed of all changes.
For most people, Paris is associated with romance. It is among the most beautiful cities in Europe and is also considered the centre of art and palace architecture in Europe. Paris offers a wide range of excursions that allow you to discover a new side of the French capital every day. Walking along the streets, you should see its most famous architectural monuments:
- The Eiffel Tower is a well-known symbol of Paris and the whole of France, a place of pilgrimage for tourists from all over the world. It is a 324-metre-high metal structure with a lighthouse, an observation deck, restaurants, and lifts at the top;
- The Louvre is a majestic architectural complex that was the residence of the French kings from the XVI to the XVII century, before the court moved to Versailles. Already in the XVIII century, the palace was turned into a museum;
- The Arc de Triomphe is a monument on the Place Charles de Gaulle, which began to be built by order of Napoleon Bonaparte in 1806 after the French victory at Austerlitz;
- Notre Dame Cathedral is a masterpiece of Gothic architecture. It began to be built in the XII century on the site of an ancient pagan temple of Jupiter. The work was completed by the mid-14th century. During the French Revolution, Notre Dame fell into disrepair, but Napoleon Bonaparte chose it as the site of his coronation in 1804 and restored it to its former glory;
- Montmartre is a famous district of the city where Andre Salmon, Picasso, Modigliani and Georges Braque lived. It was here that Cubism was born. Montmartre is home to many attractions, including museums, boulevards and churches, and is also a regular venue for art exhibitions and other cultural events.
When travelling to Paris, be sure to take a stroll along the Seine River embankment, have a picnic on the lawn in front of the Eiffel Tower, and taste the best French wines and cheeses. Paris is considered the centre of gastronomic tourism, and French cuisine is the most exquisite in the world.
Book bus tickets to Paris on the INFOBUS website. Here you can find the schedule, routes and prices of buses Lviv - Paris from different carriers. You can book a seat in a few clicks.
Do not miss promotions, discounts and other interesting INFOBUS offers. Sign up for the newsletter and travel with us cheaper!