Book bus tickets Uzhgorod - Bratislava on Infobus.eu. Find out the ticket prices and timetable of buses from Uzhgorod. Low prices from carriers for coaches Uzhgorod - Bratislava. Plan your trip to the city Bratislava, Slovakia with us.
Uzhhorod is a picturesque town and the capital of Transcarpathia, located in western Ukraine near the borders with Hungary, Slovakia and Poland. This has led to a unique mix of cultures, making Uzhhorod a unique city. Despite being the smallest regional centre in Ukraine, there are dozens of daily bus services to different parts of Europe, including the Uzhhorod Bratislava bus.
The city was part of various empires and countries, such as Hungary, Austria-Hungary, and Czechoslovakia, which left an imprint on its architecture, culture, and traditions, which is why there are always many tourists who want to get to know Uzhhorod better. There are many interesting locations here that are definitely worth a visit:
- Uzhhorod Castle;
- Skansen ;
- Botanical garden;
- synagogue ;
- linden alley;
- Hill of Glory;
- Art Museum named after Y. Bokshay;
- Horyany Rotunda.
Ungvar is also a city of delicious coffee, ancient architecture and wonderful small mini-sculptures. Tourists and locals of Ungvar call it a "city that falls in love". Be sure to take a stroll through its streets before you embark on your trip to Slovakia.
Bratislava is one of the youngest capitals in Europe. It harmoniously combines modern shopping centres, cobbled streets and old castles. The city has a small area, so you can visit the main attractions on foot in 1-2 days. The capital of Slovakia is also a popular transport connection between Eastern and Western Europe, and people often travel from here to Austria, the Czech Republic, Hungary, Germany, and more. You can book tickets to Bratislava and other cities on the INFOBUS website. The distance between Uzhhorod and Bratislava is 555 km, and the duration of bus trips is 9-11 hours, including border crossings.
According to UNESCO, the capital of Slovakia has the largest number of castles and palaces per capita. Historical sights, museums, magnificent architecture and modern districts of Bratislava attract millions of tourists. Here are the main attractions and most interesting locations that are definitely worth a visit:
1. The Old Town is an atmospheric part of the capital. Many of Bratislava's attractions are located here. Local guides advise travellers to visit a literary coffee shop with painted ceilings, taste tea liqueur, and take an hour-long tour in a retro car.
2. Mykhalski Gate is the only gate that has survived from the Middle Ages. It used to be the entrance to the Old Town. The tower with the gate was rebuilt several times, and in the XVIII century a statue of St Michael and a dragon appeared on its top.
3. The City Museum has several interesting exhibitions, but tourists are more attracted to the observation deck on its tower. You have to go up to the sixth floor, which offers a great view of the Old Town, the castle and the surrounding area.
4. Roland's Fountain - also called the Maximilian Fountain. It is one of the oldest fountains in Slovakia and is located on the main square of the city.
5. Bratislava Castle is a monumental quadrangular structure that embodies the entire history of Slovakia. It houses the National Museum, which hosts various exhibitions, and has a beautiful park in its courtyard. The terrace and towers offer panoramic views of the city and the Danube.
6. St. Martin's Cathedral is the largest Gothic church in the city, which began to be built in the XIII century. From 1563 to 1830, almost all the kings of the Austro-Hungarian Empire were crowned here. The top of the spire is decorated with a golden cushion with an exact copy of the Hungarian royal crown.
There are also many souvenir shops where you can buy gifts for friends and family, as well as cosy cafes where you can relax and try local dishes. Bratislava is a great place for both a romantic couple's holiday and a family week-long break. The capital of Slovakia is rapidly gaining popularity among tourists from all over Europe, because the prices here are not too high, and the infrastructure is not worse than in neighbouring countries.
Buy abus ticket Uzhhorod Bratislava on the INFOBUS website. Here you can find out the ticket price, seat availability, information about the route and duration of the trip. On INFOBUS you can also book seats for other popular destinations Uzhhorod-Budapest, Uzhhorod-Lviv, Uzhhorod-Pilsen, Mukachevo-Bratislava, Vienna-Bratislava, etc. Choose a carrier and book your tickets today!
Do not miss promotions, discounts and other interesting INFOBUS offers. Sign up for the newsletter and travel with us cheaper!